Kin Jung Un

Where you can rant and rave, but BE CAREFUL do not break any of the rules.
Cottontop

Kin Jung Un

Postby Cottontop » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:35 am

Kim Jung Un

I am really concerned about North Korea's appointment of the "dear leader", Kim Jung Ill's youngest son to be the new leader of North Korea -- a nuclear power!

After all, Kim Jung Un (pronounced Kim's young-un?) had NO military experience whatsoever before daddy made him a four-star general in the military. This is a snot-nose twerp who has never accomplished anything in his life that that would even come close to military leadership: he hasn't even so much as led a cub scout troop, let alone coached a sports team or commanded a military platoon. So, setting that aside, next they make him the "beloved leader" of the country. Terrific!!!

Oh, crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing here, We took a community organizer who has never worn a uniform and made him Commander-in-Chief; a guy who has never led anything more than an ACORN demonstration and made him the leader of this country. Never mind.

dogfan1
Administrator

Re: Kin Jung Un

Postby dogfan1 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:42 am

LOL!

Razorback
Boss

Postby Razorback » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Cottontop wrote:Kim Jung Un

I am really concerned about North Korea's appointment of the "dear leader", Kim Jung Ill's youngest son to be the new leader of North Korea -- a nuclear power!

After all, Kim Jung Un (pronounced Kim's young-un?) had NO military experience whatsoever before daddy made him a four-star general in the military. This is a snot-nose twerp who has never accomplished anything in his life that that would even come close to military leadership: he hasn't even so much as led a cub scout troop, let alone coached a sports team or commanded a military platoon. So, setting that aside, next they make him the "beloved leader" of the country. Terrific!!!

Oh, crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing here, We took a community organizer who has never worn a uniform and made him Commander-in-Chief; a guy who has never led anything more than an ACORN demonstration and made him the leader of this country. Never mind.

:-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

H.TIGFAN

Postby H.TIGFAN » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Little Kim is dead. Now it is Baby Kim is charge of North Korea.

Our President responds today by cutting down our millitary size and spending.

spottedspeckledtrout

Postby spottedspeckledtrout » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:00 pm

the more appropiate term is community agitator, not community organizer

lookinfor5

Postby lookinfor5 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:12 am

He may be your president, But I sure don't claim him as mine.

A1 EAGLE
Donating Member 16/17

Postby A1 EAGLE » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:16 am

I want no claims to him under an condition and a free America should feel the same way too.

Return to “Politics”