They want our guns!

Where you can rant and rave, but BE CAREFUL do not break any of the rules.
dogfan1
Administrator

They want our guns!

Postby dogfan1 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:09 pm

I don't know if it's true or not but:

H.TIGFAN

Re: They want our guns!

Postby H.TIGFAN » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:02 pm

That is a United Nations document, not a United States law.

Turn of Fox News if you have high blood pressure problems. Fox News likes to scare the crap out of people.

Pigskin Swammy
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Pigskin Swammy » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:42 pm

They are not getting mine unless they pry them from my cold dead hands The barrels will be warm too. I wont capitulate!!!!!!

Not Fox news. Im scared of NBC n msnbc. Remember it was NBC who altered the 911 tape of George Zimmerman
The most under utilized pc of football equipment is 5 man & 7 man blocking sledd

H.TIGFAN

Postby H.TIGFAN » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:50 pm

FOX NEWS & NBC are just as bad. Just on the opposite ends. I do a lot of investing, and if I counted on these two stations for news I would be broke. Both lie. Murdoch who owns Fox brags about it.

ssoriole

Postby ssoriole » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:57 pm

And by taking all the guns, it makes it easier for them to turn the USA into a military state and make it immeasurably easier for terrorists.
Gone from the the state but still keeping tabs on the place I covered for over a quaerter-century.

Eagle 1
Administrator

Postby Eagle 1 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:56 pm

H.TIGFAN wrote:FOX NEWS & NBC are just as bad. Just on the opposite ends. I do a lot of investing, and if I counted on these two stations for news I would be broke. Both lie. Murdoch who owns Fox brags about it.

So where do you get your "reliable" news source from?

The letter is from the United Nations and has NO effect on our constitution, however it doesn't hurt to remain vigilant when it comes to our second amendment rights. This administration's hidden agenda is so transparent that even Helen Keller could see it.

We have a politics board, so I'm going to move it over there.
Thanks for posting Bobby.
Defense wins Championships!

willharris

Postby willharris » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:56 pm

I agree with Hico.. there is no such thing as accurate or responsible journalism. NBC is so far left and Fox news is so far to the right that many times neither even sniff the truth!

dogfan1
Administrator

Postby dogfan1 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Okay the internet says it's true and it says it's false. So which site do I believe. The True side until proven different. If I run out of Ammo I will still swing that rifle as long as I have strength. If true and it somehow was passed by lawmakers I fear they haven't seen the kind of war that would happen here.

Thanks George for moving this. I forgot all about this political board.

beaver gal

Postby beaver gal » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:13 pm

I guess I've not bought ammo in awhile. Went to buy 22 mag shells the other day and could not get them at local WalMart. Went to other local WalMart, out of stock there, too. Went to Academy in San Antonio--none there either. That is just crazy. I guess I'll keep looking.

H.TIGFAN

Postby H.TIGFAN » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Eagle 1 wrote:
H.TIGFAN wrote:FOX NEWS & NBC are just as bad. Just on the opposite ends. I do a lot of investing, and if I counted on these two stations for news I would be broke. Both lie. Murdoch who owns Fox brags about it.

So where do you get your "reliable" news source from?

The letter is from the United Nations and has NO effect on our constitution, however it doesn't hurt to remain vigilant when it comes to our second amendment rights. This administration's hidden agenda is so transparent that even Helen Keller could see it.

We have a politics board, so I'm going to move it over there.
Thanks for posting Bobby.

I listen to news programs that report both sides. This is getting harder to find these days. Right now I usually listen to Morning Joe. It has Joe Scarborough a Republican from Oklahoma. His co-host is a liberal. He puts out his view on the right side, and co-host puts out her view on the left side. This is were it gets important. You take both sides and do your own homework. People always say this has never happened before to boost rating. About 90% of news reported has happened before sometime or another. Go back and look it up and see what actually happened. I used to watch Hannitty and Colmes. Now it is just Sean Hannity
Remember Congress & Senate are pretty transparent. You can see how each one voted on everything that has came up. You be shocked what Republicans & Democrats vote for or against.

Had a rich person tell me before; " The rich doesn't want social mobility because the only way they could go is down. " It takes millions to get laws passed. Democrats want people under govt. programs so they are under control. So no wonder it is stacked against middle class, both sides are hammering them for different reasons.

Here is some more interesting facts I found out by looking how each Republicans & Democrats actually vote.

VA Hospitals - Republicans have voted several times to try defund VA hospitals and veteran care.
Welfare - less than 10% of welfare go to poor people. The rest go to corporations.
Gun Control - Democrats actually believe that less guns equal less crime, but stats prove otherwise
War - Democrats has made the impression that the US people are tired of war, and has no fight in them left. ( look at new stations abroad ). They even say Al-Quaida is winning the war. The Americans are leaving , but has won all the battles. Al-Quida has an influx of recruits coming in so they can say they were part of the muslim group that beat America . Al-Quaeda will grow more powerful in the near future.

punchcat

Postby punchcat » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm not really a paranoid enough person to get involved in this topic: but there are a lot of gun makers that do appreciate you guys buying all this bull.

H.TIGFAN

Postby H.TIGFAN » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:53 pm

exactly ^

Eagle 1
Administrator

Postby Eagle 1 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:25 pm

beaver gal wrote:I guess I've not bought ammo in awhile. Went to buy 22 mag shells the other day and could not get them at local WalMart. Went to other local WalMart, out of stock there, too. Went to Academy in San Antonio--none there either. That is just crazy. I guess I'll keep looking.

Ammo has been scarce since Sandy Hook, but has made a little come back in the past month.
However, 22LR is still the most scarce of all.

“If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.”

― Mark Twain

1afootball

Postby 1afootball » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:23 pm

wasn't this topic getting moved?
We are few, but we are the Mighty Moguls

Munday Moguls, we're with you,
FIGHT ON TO VICTORY

dogfan1
Administrator

Postby dogfan1 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:02 am

I moved it and left no shadow now.

Pigskin Swammy
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Pigskin Swammy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:51 am

your right HTIGFan both of those organzations are extreme on both sides. However I do think that msnbc n nbc are more toxic (just imo) .....you guys are right too when it comes to guns sales also... the gum makers might be eager to bring this to gun owners attention n scare us....and they have had a very good bottom line....However I am scared n I dont like what I hear & I know w/o gun makers telling me... I see it in all there actions n not just from the admisitration....anti gun lobby is out to take away the 2nd ammendment there is no doubt. They view the Consititution as a living document (that can be changed) Granted it took & is some instance is still taking us as a country too long to live up to every word in the constitution but we are getting there especially that little bit of jarga referring to All men are created equal.

one more point about gun control and then i am done...we restrict things like illeagal drugs way more then we do guns.....However I can find more place to buy marjuanna in cooke county then I can find to buy guns...more gun restrict will just push the illegal gun trade into the hands of the thugs who sell the dope...drug cartelsl in mexico cant wait for us to outlaw our guns

I have a fellow I know who lives in Belgium, but works in the Netherlands ...He said guns are restricted way more than drugs there....However there is such an illegall trade in guns that the criminal element is on the rise...surrounding it...drug element is vertually non existant.
remeber the mascare in NOrway where the gunamn killed 85 mosty children on an island....took the police 45 minutes to get there....they were the only ones with the guns

if the anti gun lobby suggestions that more restriction will eleimante death by guns then what is ther expalantion for all the violence surrounding death n drugs..
I do agree with you about MOrning JOe...I just hate it that its on msnbc
The most under utilized pc of football equipment is 5 man & 7 man blocking sledd

dogfan1
Administrator

Postby dogfan1 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:23 pm

I'll assure you if that idiot in Colorado had of run into that theater and the people had of all been armed, he would have looked like swiss cheese and casualties would have been less.

willharris

Postby willharris » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:29 pm

So far Obama has been the best thing ever for the him makers and sellers. Record sales since he took office...I think he's in cahoots with them! Lol :-?

LLLionsfan37

Postby LLLionsfan37 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 pm

punchcat wrote:I'm not really a paranoid enough person to get involved in this topic: but there are a lot of gun makers that do appreciate you guys buying all this bull.

Thank God, H Tig.....I though you were going to say you get your reliable info from MSNBC :-\

Doremonger

Postby Doremonger » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:13 pm

The document is a fake. So, gullible, people!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... ia-says-c/

dogfan1
Administrator

Postby dogfan1 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Doremonger wrote:The document is a fake. So, gullible, people!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... ia-says-c/

Did you think they would tell you it was true? Keep drinking the Koolaid. I guess you say it's fake because the internet told you it was? :))

Eagle 1
Administrator

Postby Eagle 1 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:18 pm

I'll be your huckleberry..... :ymbringiton:

dogfan1
Administrator

Postby dogfan1 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:31 pm

Eagle 1 wrote:I'll be your huckleberry..... :ymbringiton:

I'm with ya Brother! Say when. b-)