REGULATIONS

Home of the toughest football in Texas
Razorback
Boss

REGULATIONS

Postby Razorback » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:11 am

really didn't want to have to do this, but here goes.

DO NOT say anything about a school district or its faculty that is derogatory. Remember this site is for talking football, not talking about the schools or staff.

DO NOT use this forum to bash coaches, faculty, and especially players.

DO NOT post anything that you know is false or unlawful. Remember this is a family oriented board.

DO NOT threaten anyone on this site. If anyone threatens a Moderator or Administrator they will be banned.

There is a difference in talking smack to another fan and talking about a school district. If you don't agree with the schools decisions please do not post them here. If anyone goes over the line I will erase the post and warn them, if I have to do it twice then they are gone.

Just remember these forums are for sports and remember who sees them.

If anyone has a problem with another poster please send me a message. I am not trying to hold anyone back from smack talking, but c'mon guys we can keep it civil!!

BTW if you have a problem with anyone not following the regulations please send me a message and I will get on it ASAP!

Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act provides that "[no] provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider," and that "[n]o cause of action may be brought and no liability may be imposed under any State or local law that is inconsistent with this section." A recent decision of the First Circuit has reaffirmed the broad protection this statute provides to bloggers and message board administrators.

Which means that a federal court has reaffirmed both bloggers and forum operators cannot be held liable for comments or posts made by their readership(posters)

If anyone has a problem with another poster I will do all I can, but do not threaten me with lawsuits.

The posts that question the authority, integrity or personally insult the Moderators or Administrators are not allowed. If you have a problem with a Moderator please send him or her a message to resolve the issue. If the problem is not resolved sent a message to an Administrator. If the Administrator cannot or does not resolve the issue send me a message with a copy of the other persons answers. This is to ensure everyone has a way to solve issues without posting them on the forum.

Return to “2A Texas Football”